Professor of Philosophy (PhD., Dr.Sc.)
- Chief researcher of the Institute of Philosophy and Law, Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Science,
- Head of the Department for Social Philosophy and Political Science in Novosibirsk State University,
- Professor of the Department for International Affairs and Regional Studies in Novosibirsk State Technical University.
E-mail: nrozov [at] gmail.com
- 1995 fellowship in the Fernand Braudel Center (Univ. of New York at Binghamton) under the supervision of Prof. Immanuel Wallerstein
- 1986-1989 fellowship in Philosophy and Social Sciences in the Institute of Philosophy and Law (Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences)
- 1983 graduated from the Moscow State University (the Department of Psychology)
- 1993 Post Doctorate (Doctor of Philosophical Sciences), Social Philosophy, Moscow State University, dissertation: "The Value Foundations of Humanities in the Modern World"
- 1989 Ph.D. (Kandidate of Sciences), Social Philosophy, Tomsk State University, dissertation "The Methodological Analysis of Modelling of SocioculturalObjects"
- 1983 M.A., Psychology, Moscow State University (under the supervision of academician Vasiliy V. Davydov)
Historical macrosociology, philosophy of history, philosophy and methodology of social and historical sciences, theory of values, comparative politics and political sociology
- Since 2002 Leading researcher and now Chief researcher of the Institute of Philosophy and Law , Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences;
- Since 1987 assistant professor, full professor and now Head of the Department for Social Philosophy and Political Science in Novosibirsk State University ;
- Since 2003 Professor of the Department for International Relations and Area Studies, Novosibirsk State Technical University (NSTU);
- 1998 - 2002 Organizer and Coordinator of the network "Macrohistorical Dynamics" in Social Science History Association (SSHA) ;
- 1995 Visiting Research Associate in Fernand Braudel Center for the Study of Economies, Historical Systems, and Civilizations (director Prof. Immanuel Wallerstein), Binghamton University, State University of New York, USA.
2016 Ideas and Intellectuals in the Stream of History (Idei i intellektuali v potoke istorii) Novosibirsk: Manuskript, 2016. 340 p. ( Summary and Contents in Russian )
2011 Koleya I Pereval: Makrosotsiologicheskie Osnovania Strategiy Rossii v 21 Veke (Track and Pass: Macrosociological Foundations of Russia’s Strategies in 21 century ). Moscow: ROSSPEN, 2011. 740 p. (Summary and Contents in Russian)
2009 Istoricheskaya Makrosotsiologiya: Metodologia I Metody (Historical Macrosociology: Methodology and Methods ). Textbook. Novosibirsk, NSU, 2009. ( Summary and Contents in Russian)
1998 Tsennosti v Problemnom Mire (Values in the Problematic World: Philosophical Foundations and Social Applications of Constructive Axiology ) Novosibirsk: Nososibirsk State University, 1998, 280 p. (Detailed English abstract)
1993 Filosofiya Gumanitarnogo Obrazovaniya (The Philosophy of Humanities and Social Sciences in Higher Education). Research Center for Specialists" Education, Moscow, 1993, 195p.
1992 Struktura Tsivilizatsii i Tendentsii Mirovogo Razvitiya (The Structure of Civilization and World Development Trends) Novosibirsk St.Univ., Novosibirsk, 1992, 215p. Kultura, Tsennosti i Razvitiye Obrazovaniya (Culture, Values and Development of Education) Research Center for Specialists" Education Moscow, 1992, 154 p.
2003 Voina i Geopolitika (War and Geopolitics ) The 3-d issue of The Almanac "Vremia Mira"
2001 Struktury Istorii (Structures of History ) The 2-d issue The Almanac "Vremia Mira" (Editor). The 2-st issue., Novosibirsk, 2001.
1998/2000 Vremya Mira (Almanac "The Time World" ) The 1-st issue. The Historical Macrosociology in the 20-th Century, Novosibirsk, 1998, Sec.edition 2000.