Certificate of state registration of the mass media ПИ No. ФС 77-59544 of October 8, 2014.
Published from 2005.
Format 60 × 84/8.
The volume is 250-330 pp.
Periodicity – once a year
Almanac is positioned as a scientific publication of an interdisciplinary scientific community dealing with modern research, projects and developments in the field of anthropology.
Almanac is a scientific journal publishing the results of modern research in the field of philosophy, psychology and human pedagogy, anthropology of education, traditional and modern anthropological practices.
The journal is interdisciplinary publication and pursues a policy aimed at the formation of new scientific schools and directions in the field of anthropology in Russia, supporting existing scientific groups and directions in the field of modern anthropological research, supporting new projects aimed at finding a new language and developing the scientific apparatus of philosophical and psychological-pedagogical, anthropological research and developments.
Tasks of the almanac:
- organization of a communication and information platform for scientific communication, exchange of ideas, coverage of the results of modern research;
- formation of a discussion platform for discussing new controversial and relevant problems and projects in the field of anthropological research;
- provision of conditions for the publication of young researchers, practitioners, applicants, graduate students, doctoral students;
- creating conditions for the publication activity of the authors of various non-trivial anthropological concepts and developments.
The journal is aimed at a broad scientific community, researchers, teachers, graduate students and university students who are interested in modern advanced philosophical and psychological-pedagogical anthropological research, development and projects.
- the philosophy of man,
- social, cultural, pedagogical anthropology,
- visual anthropology,
- human psychology, developmental psychology,
- anthropology of education,
- anthropology of the city,
- the anthropology of culture and art,
- anthropological, cultural, social, spiritual, artistic practices