Requirements for materials coming in the almanac
Materials are accepted in electronic form on the address of the editor-in-chief: smirnoff1955 [at] yandex.ru
Before the text of the article must be submitted:
- The title of the article in Russian and English
- The full name of the author (s) in Russian and English.
- Abstract in Russian and English (up to 1500 characters with spaces).
- List of key words (no more than 15) in Russian and English.
- Brief information about the author (academic degree, rank, place of work and position, country, city).
- Photo of the author in jpeg format.
- The author"s e-mail address.
- If the work is prepared within the framework of the grant project, the data on it are given in a footnote to the title of the work on the first page.
- After the article is placed the list of literature in alphabetical order in Russian (Bibliography) and English (References) (see below).
Design of articles
• The length of the article together with the notes and the list of literature should not exceed 40,000 characters with spaces.
• Footnotes and notes are listed page by page in Word format and numbered as 1, 2, 3, etc.
• References to the literature are placed inside the text of the article in square brackets: [Last name year volume: page]. Examples: [Ivanov 2001: 12]; [Petrov 1990 I, 221].
• No abbreviations "c.", "Page" ("page") are inside the square brackets. The introductory notation "see:", "for example:" and the like are placed outside square brackets. Example: See also: [Sidorov 2008: 112].
• When referring to different works of one author, published in the same year, these works are designated by the letters "a", "b", etc. Example: [Petrov 1990a; Petrov 1990b].
• After the list of references in Russian, a list of references in English is prepared.
Sementsova 2012 – Sementsova E.V. Research of some characteristics of international financial centers // Vestnik NSUEM. Novosibirsk. 2012. № 4. P. 79–91.
Aristotle – Aristotle. Works in four volumes. T. 1. M.: Thought, 1976.
Berdyaev 1990a – Berdyaev N. A. The meaning of history. M.: Thought, 1990.
Berdyaev 1990b – Berdyaev N. A. The fate of Russia. M.: Philosophical Society of the USSR, 1990.
Losev, Taho-Godi 1993 – Losev A. F., Taho-Godi A. A. Plato. Aristotle. Moscow: Mol. Guardia, 1993.
Lossky 1991 – Lossky N. O. History of Russian philosophy. М: Высш. shk., 1991.
Schütz 1988 – Schütz A. The structure of everyday thinking // Sociological and sequential. 1988. № 2. Pp. 129-137. [Electronic resource] URL: http: // filosof.historic.ru/books/item/foo/soo/zoooo918/stooo.shtml (reference date: 02.02.2014).
The materials of the almanac are posted on the site: https://www.philosophy.nsc.ru…
Apresyan, 2013 – Apresyan, R. G. The Achilles Movement of Changes: The Origins of Morals in the Archaic Society (on the material of Homer"s epic). Moscow: Alpha-M, 2013. In Russian.
Afanasyev 1973 – Literature of Sumer and Babylonia / introductory article V. K. Afanasyev. Poetry and prose of the ancient East . Moscow: Fiction, 1973. P. 115–165. In Russian.
Articles are reviewed. The editorial board has the right to reject articles that do not correspond to the editorial policy of the journal, drawn up not according to the rules or received negative review by the reviewer.
Examples of registration of titles of articles, annotations, bibliography in Russian and English can be viewed on the website of the almanac in the archive of articles: