PhD in Historical Sciences with a degree in Library Science, Bibliography and Bibliology, researcher of the Institute of Philosophy and Law, Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Science.
E-mail: kate.lbova [at] gmail.com.
- 2005–2011 - Novosibirsk State University; the Division of Humanities / historical department / specialty - "History of Russia".
- Candidate (PhD) of Historical Sciences in the speciality “Library Science, Bibliography and Bibliology” (Kazan, 2015).
Sociology of science; sociology of higher education; social philosophy; philosophy of culture; the history of Russian emigration in France in XX century.
- Lbova, E.M. Russian diaspora periodicals in France as an origin of emigrant book business of the first quarter of the 20th century / E.M.Lbova // Scientific Opinion. - 2014. - № 10 (3). - p. 81–85.
- Lizunova, I.V. Book publishing industry of the Russian emigration in France during the period from 1900s to 1930s as a factor of preservation of national cultural identity “in an exile” / I. V. Lizunova, E. M. Lbova // World of science, culture, education. - 2014. - № 5. - p. 247-250.
- Lbova, E.M. Turgenev Public Library in Paris as a cultural center of Russian emigration in the late XIX - early XX century. / E. M. Lbova // Bibliosphere. - 2014. - № 4. - P. 85–87.
- Lbova, E.M. Publishing activities of the Social Revolutionaries in Paris in 1919–1921 (as exemplified by the Periodical “Pour la Russie”) / E.M. Lbova // Humanities in Siberia. - 2014. - № 4. - P. 106–110.
- Lbova, E.M. Problems of publication and distribution of Russian books in Paris in the 1920s–1930s. / E. M. Lbova // Humanities in Siberia. - 2015. - № 1. - p. 15–19.
- Lbova, E.M. Book Culture of Russian Diaspora in France in 1900-1914 / E.M. Lbova // Humanities in Siberia. - 2017. - № 4. - P. 39–46.
- Lbova, E. M. Culture and language as forming factors of cognitive processes: analysis of western conceptions / E. M. Lbova // Siberian philosophical journal. - 2018. - № 4. P. 125–134.