Junior Researcher Department of Social and Legal Studies.
E-mail: inna-tarbastaeva [at] yandex.ru.
- Novosibirsk State University (2011), department - jurisprudence.
- Institute of Philosophy and Law SB RAS (2013), graduate school - social philosophy.
The program «Fundamentals of the methodology of scientific research and the organization of project activities» (AGPPU, October 2017).
Basic publications (in Russian)
- Tarbastaeva I. S. Buddhist values as a possible economic determinant of the development of Tuvan society. New Studies of Tuva. 2018. No 2. PP. 96 - 112.
- Tarbastaeva I. S. Regional Models of National Policy in the Republic of Tuva (1991-2016). Regional Policy - 2016. Ed. by I. D. Orlova. Moskow, Publishing House: Griffin. 2017. PP. 297-307.
- Tarbastaeva I. S. Collective Rights in the Studies of M. Hartney. Collective Rights of Ethnic Communities: Problems of Theory and Practice Collection of scientific works. Ed. by Yu.V. Popkov, I.S. Tarbastaeva; Institute of Philosophy and Law Siberian Branch. Novosibirsk, 2017. PP. 31 - 37.
- Tarbastaeva I.S. Altai and Tuva: beauty and savage. New studies of Tuva. 2014. No. 1 (21). PP. 172 - 180.
Articles in VAK journals
- Tarbastaeva I.S. Law and Ethnicity: Research Approaches. Siberian Journal of Philosophy. 2018.Vol. 16. No. 2. PP. 108-117.
- Tarbastaeva I.S. The role of territorial public self-government in interethnic integration of migrants. Siberian Journal of Philosophy. 2017. Volume 15. No. 2. PP. 164 - 175.
- Tarbastaeva I.S. The potential of social philosophy in the definition of collective rights. Siberian Journal of Philosophy. 2016. Volume 14. No. 3. PP. 260 - 272.
- Tarbastaeva I.S. Collective rights of ethnic communities: to the problem of legal personality in ethno-national policy. Knowledge. Understanding. Skill. 2015. No. 4. PP. 101-110.
- RFBR-OGON project No. 16-03-00144 «Sociocultural monitoring of the interethnic community: building a system of indicators and testing the activities of the municipal authorities of the city of Novosibirsk» (leader - Ph.D., professor Yu.V. Popkov). Years: 2016-2018.
- Grant of the Russian Humanitarian Research Foundation No. 14-03-14012 «XI International Seminar» Ethnosocial Processes in Siberia: A Sociocultural Approach in Regional Ethnic-National Policy» (leader - Popkov Yu.V., performers - Ushakov D.V., Dorzhu Z.Yu., Udalova I. .V., Storozhenko A.A., Abramova M.A., Madyukova S.A., Persian O.A.). Years of performance - 2014.