“Philosophy of Science” is a quarterly journal established by the SB RAS and the Institute of Philosophy and Law SB RAS.
All contribution are peer-reviewed and published free of charge.
For the details of the procedure, see a separate section on the editorial process and ethics.
The main divisions are the following:
- “General questions of the history and philosophy of science”,
- “The problems of logic and methodology of science”,
- “The history of science”,
- “Some material for students of the history and philosophy of science”,
- “Scientific life. Surveys. Reviews”,
- “Letters to the editorial staff”.
The rules of formatting and other related issues are described at: